Revision as of 00:08, 25 October 2007 by Edmandmc
Below are some conventions to be used in editing:
- Use good grammar whenever possible. If you discover unclear language or bad grammar anywhere on this wiki, please correct it.
- Use the term "VM" or "Virtual Machine" when talking about a functional 'machine' running under something like Xen or VMware. Use the term "image" when referring to the actual file, or a backup of a filesystem.
- Use templates whenever there are multiple pages that have the same style (i.e., VMs, Projects, etc.)
- We do not have Wikipedia's requirement of "no original research", but citation is always good (when possible).
- Include all relevant information from citation in authored articles, in case the websites you cited cease to exist at some point.
- The official, all-encompassing title for all organizations that occupy our lab space is the Applied Computer Science Laboratories at Clarkson University. Acceptable abbreviations include Applied CS Labs at Clarkson University, Applied CS Labs @ Clarkson University, Applied CS Labs at Clarkson, Applied CS Labs @ Clarkson , or simply the Labs. We're a proper noun, so capitalize us.