CSLabsWiki:How to contribute
Revision as of 19:05, 10 November 2013 by Richteer (Added a link to the templates)
There are a variety of ways to contribute:
- Writing content for your user page (click on your username in the top right corner of the page).
- Writing new articles that have been linked to but do not yet exist
- Create a new article.
- Editing current articles, especially if you notice that something is missing or incorrect.
- Adding content to articles
- Rewriting articles
- Flag Pages that need work