We host an extensive library of books and manuals related to FOSS, computer science, courses, and the equipment we maintain. This library spans several physical locations.
This section contains books located on the metallic bookshelf in SC336 next to our primary equipment operations center.
- JAVA In A Nutshell Second Edition, David Flanagan, O'Reilly
- MYSQL In A Nutshell, Russell J.T. Dyer, O'Reilly
- C++ Network Programming Volume 1 (Mastering Complexity with ACE and Patterns), Douglas C. Shmidt and Stephen D. Huston, C++ In-Depth Series
- Programming Perl, Larry Wall/Tom Christiansen/Randal L. Schwartz, O'Reilly
- W3C XML Path Language (XPath) 2.0 (Spiral-bound printout)
- W3C XSL Transformations (XSLT) Version 2.0 (Spiral-bound printout)
- termcap and terminfo, John Strang/Linda Mui/Tim O'Reilly, O'Reilly
- Beginning Perl for Bioinformatics, James Tisdall, O'Reilly
- Learning Perl Second Edition, Randal L. Schwartz and Tom Christiansen, O'Reilly
- Perl Cookbook, Tom Christiansen and Nathan Torkington, O'Reilly
- Perl Core Language: Little Black Book, Steven Holzner, Voriolis
- Programming Perl Second Edition, Larry Wall/Tom Christiansen/Randal L. Schwartz, O'Reilly
- Learning Perl/Tk: Graphical User Interfaces with Perl, Nancy Walsh, O'Reilly
- Programming the Perl DBI: Database Programming with Perl, Alligator Descartes and Tim Bunce, O'Reilly
(continue updating from the above book and move right on the top shelf)
This section contains books located on the left-most wooden bookshelf in SC336 beneath the projector screen.
This section contains books located on the middle wooden bookshelf in SC336 beneath the projector screen.
This section contains books located on the right-most wooden bookshelf in SC336 beneath the projector screen.
Locked ITL Cabinet
This section contains books located in the black upright locking cabinet in SC334.