|Hostname:||netstat.cslabs.clarkson.edu, netstat.int.cslabs.clarkson.edu, & netstat.sr.cslabs.clarkson.edu|
|Operating system:||CentOS 5|
|Development Status:||In Development|
NetStat is the virtual machine running acting as a Network Monitoring server for the CS Labs.
We are currently running Nagios version 3.0.6 and are monitoring almost every server, virtual machine, and network device in the Applied CS Labs.
This VM also produces website statistics for all websites in the labs.
- Install Nagios on CentOS 5
- Install AWStats on CentOS 5
- Monitor a Remote Red Hat Based Linux Server with Nagios
- Monitor a Remote Debian Based Linux Server with Nagios
- Upgrade Nagios NRPE Addon
- Upgrade Nagios Plugins