|Hostname:||netstat.cslabs.clarkson.edu, netstat.int.cslabs.clarkson.edu, & netstat.sr.cslabs.clarkson.edu|
|Operating system:||CentOS 5|
NetStat is the virtual machine acting as the Network Monitoring server for the Applied CS Labs.
We are currently running Nagios and are monitoring almost every server, virtual machine, and network device in the Applied CS Labs.
This VM also produces website statistics for all websites in the labs and graphs various items such as CPU load, memory usage, etc. for most of our systems using Cacti
- Install Nagios on CentOS 5
- Monitor a Remote Red Hat Based Linux Server with Nagios
- Monitor a Remote Debian Based Linux Server with Nagios
- Upgrade Nagios NRPE Addon
- Upgrade Nagios Plugins
- Install AWStats on CentOS 5
- Configure a Remote Red Hat Based Linux Server for AWStats
- Configure a Remote Debian Based Linux Server for AWStats