|This is an archived article or section.
This page is a legacy practice, project, or tutorial, and the information may not be up to date. See the talk page for more information about the page's status.
|Contact Person:||Bobby Newman|
|Operating system:||Debian 7 x64|
|NIC 1:||Clarkson Network |
|CPU:||Intel Core 2 Duo E7200 2.53GHz|
Mirror is COSI's mirror for FOSS projects. It hosts an array of GNU/Linux distributions and other software. It can be accessed through via http or rsync.
This page is for the old mirror which was retired in April 2016. The next iteration of Mirror is Mirror
- Replace the ugly web page with something automated. (The progress of this can be seen at the Mirror2016 repository on Github.)
- Mirror http://www.parrotsec.org/.
- Mirror NetBSD
Stuff we already mirror
- CentOS (Official Mirror)
- Fedora (Official Mirror)
- IPFire (Official Mirror)
- Ubuntu (Official Mirror)
- Serenity (Main Mirror)
- Sabayon (Official Mirror)
- Gnu Project
- Unity Linux (Official Mirror)
- Linux kernel
- Isabelle (Official Mirror)
Stuff that we should mirror