Difference between revisions of "Soda Fund"
(New page: Category:Soda Fund The '''Soda Fund (SF)''', previously known as the '''COSI Soda Fund''', has been a tradition among Labs members for some time now. It is not officially affiliated ...)
Revision as of 23:48, 3 October 2007
The Soda Fund (SF), previously known as the COSI Soda Fund, has been a tradition among Labs members for some time now. It is not officially affiliated with COSI, the Labs, the Department, Clarkson University, Potsdam, St. Lawrence County, New York State, the United States, or America; rather, it is completely funded and managed by the occupants of the workspace we have here in the Labs.
- What should be bought is what is in demand
- Keep all receipts/invoices for a period of at least five years from the date of the receipt
- Maintain an accurate general ledger, or register, publicly viewable by all members of the Labs
- Keep register records forever
- Consider the cost of purchasing soda the total spent on that soda, including deposit fees
According to its guiding principles, the SF must "maintain an accurate general ledger, or register, publicly viewable by all members of the Labs." The Soda Fund Register is available on this wiki.
Credits in the register usually represent money taken from the money jar that has been counted and moved in to safe keeping (separated from the jar and most visitors to the Labs). Debits in the register usually represent money spent on soda. Entries in the register for money spent on soda should indicate the date, time, place, and unit price(s) of the soda purchase.