Hi, my name is Jared. I can be summoned by causing a single thread program to enter a race condition with itself, or by contacting me with the information below (preferably)
General Title Information
- Official VM Host Maintainer
- Unofficial Network Maintainer
- Hydra: A VM host that me and Baha and James Bruska created which has 32 cores and 64 GB of ram.
- felix: A VM host I created (with GRM's help) from parts from the previous incarnation which was called Phoenix who was reincarnated from Xen parts (I think). It should really be dead now.
- management: A group of software and hardware projects (full stack if you will) which monitors all of the servers using in-house software that I have made
- Some miscellaneous VM's are also on this list, including but not limited to comm, gitlab, ircserver, management, moodle,...
- Primary contact for setting up new virtual machines for any kind of research, as well as for projects within the labs - if you need to know our accommodations in this regard, please contact Jeanna Matthews at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- management2 is a full stack project that I am working on that uses UDP and CGI among other things to monitor hardware and networking information
I am contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org on my personal email, and email@example.com for Clarkson email.
My personal website is http://ja13.tk and if there is an emergency I can be contacted pretty much anytime at 860-578-6821
My resume is as http://resume.ja13.org/resume.pdf