Hi, my name is Jared. I can be summoned by causing a single thread program to enter a race condition with itself, or by contacting me with the information below (preferably - it's less painful)
General Title Information
- Official VM Host Maintainer
- Official Network Maintainer
I can do many other things as well, and I the skills to be a standalone sysadmin if need be. For more skills, please see my resume, below, or contact me directly (for many things don't fit on the resume)
- Hydra: A VM host that me and Baha and James Bruska created which has 32 cores and 64 GB of ram.
- GitLab: Previously Distance, runs our COSI GitLab instance.
- management: A group of software and hardware projects (full stack if you will) which monitors all of the servers using in-house software that I have made
- Some miscellaneous VM's are also on this list, including but not limited to comm, management, moodle,...
- Primary contact for setting up new virtual machines for any kind of research, as well as for projects within the labs - if you need to know our accommodations in this regard, please contact Jeanna Matthews at email@example.com
My personal website is http://ja13.org and if there is an emergency I can be contacted pretty much anytime at 860-578-6821
My resume is as http://resume.ja13.org/