Hi, my name is Jared. I can be summoned by causing a single thread program to enter a race condition with itself, or by contacting me with the information below (preferably - it's less painful)
I'm a COSI System Administrator
For my skills, please see my resume, below, or contact me directly (for many things don't fit on the resume)
- Talos: LDAP/Kerberos, DNS, DHCP server
- Odin: Instructional VM for teaching CS141, CS444, etc.
- ITL Windows Build: Anything Windows in the lab? I manage the installation process.
- Hydra: A VM host that me and Baha and James Bruska created which has 32 cores and 64 GB of ram. (handing off)
- Gitlab: COSI GitLab instance.
- management: A group of software and hardware projects (full stack if you will) which monitors all of the servers using in-house software that I have made
- Some miscellaneous VM's are also on this list, including but not limited to comm, management,...
- Primary contact for setting up new virtual machines for any kind of research, as well as for projects within the labs
I am contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org on my personal email, and email@example.com for Clarkson email, and firstname.lastname@example.org if it's OIT related (but use RT tickets through http://rt.clarkson.edu plz)
My resume is as http://ja13.org/resume.pdf